You know, sharing cool stuff I’ve made.
- GitHub - Source code hosting!
- OneHourGameJam - A weekly game jam with an extreme limit of 1 hour to build from scratch. I’d attempted 2 of these, and even completed one! :D
- SketchFab - Sharing 3D models, I mostly use it for StarMade designs.
- Ludum Dare - A website all about 48-hour game jams. There’s also this page with my games on there. Don’t forget my page on the legacy Ludum Dare site either!
Social / Sharing
- Keybase - Identity verification & encrypted chat / file serving/sharing service.
- Last.fm - For sharing what you’re listening to I think? Don’t use it much anymore.
- Player.me - A social media site for gamers. I was really into it a while back but haven’t used it in a while.
- World of Trucks - For Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator’s online contracts and stuff.
- Galcon - A simple strategy game about taking over many worlds.
- Humble Monthly Bundle* - A random collection of games for $10/month. (Using this link gives me $8 store credit.)
- DigitalOcean* - A virtual private server host (and where this website is hosted!)
- RescueTime* - A time-tracking utility so you can see whether or not you’re effectively wasting time. (Note: Not sure if I will continue to use it or replace it with my own thing or what.)
* These are referral links.