I just pushed a large update to this website, but from your perspective only a few small things were fixed.
- New User Management - Tl;dr: Better password checking, session management, settings for changing how users are managed without requiring a change in code (woo!), and various smaller improvements in how they are managed in general.
- reCAPTCHA - Along with that, signing up for an account now has a captcha on it, so I’m a bit more protected from bots if they decide to attack me. Still need to set it up for crafts submissions for submissions from non-users, but it’s a start. :D
- Random craft button! - A feature I had lazily implemented for myself long ago and was temporarily lost. Thanks to Hojoz for making me go back to it and fixing it.
- Related to that, I have fixed the error that made searching for crafts not allow you to actually click on those crafts to view them. ^^;
- Oh, and craft searching is case-insensitive now. I had meant to make it that way from the beginning, but only just got around to it.
Along with all this new stuff, I’m using a new method of managing the code that is duplicated between various web projects so that improvements on one website are easy to copy to others. It’s that thing I recently typed about on here about needing a service locator / making an autoloader. It has some other features and whatnot, and it making development more fun. :P