Version 0.11.0 will come someday. I have to be honest, I haven’t worked on it in quite a while with the exception of today and a little bit yesterday.
The reason for that was during my refactoring and attempt to broaden the scope of SCP Clicker, I found myself trying to cram things together using an Entity Component System design pattern. I then realized as much as I liked the idea, I needed to take a step back and learn how to use different design patterns effectively, and decide what I really wanted to do next before I could work on it.
Yesterday, I re-familiarized myself with the code base as it stands on my Gogs server, and today, I worked on a tabs element for Pop.Box (the underlying GUI library used in SCP Clicker). I’ve also done a little paper-based redesign, but I need to sit down and plan it out.
I’ve also got some work left to do on the tabs element:
- [ ] Implement rendering
- [ ] Verify tabs are parented correctly
- [ ] Verify clicking to switch tabs is working
- [ ] Verify you can click items in a tab (shouldn’t be too hard)
These steps individually shouldn’t be too difficult, but there are always unforeseen problems with programming. I also really should take a look at the version checking code again, make sure it works properly.