SAPDFR Rules (draft 1)
These are the rules I will be using when I host an event based on playing SAPDFR. Some modifications may be made later (hence, draft 1).
- First of all, everyone should have Never Wanted enabled in a trainer. I recommend Enhanced Reborn.
- Otherwise, there's not much more to say at the moment. It should become fairly obvious if you watch some of the videos here or play with us.
Read More. Published: September 07, 2016.
How I'm making FiveReborn work
First of all, if you don't know, FiveReborn is a mod for GTA V that allows multiplayer with mods, and allows you to host your own servers. It also installs completely separate from your GTA V install, so you don't have to worry about accidentally loading mods on Rockstar's servers and getting banned.
I'm planning on running events where we play and record episodes of "SAPDFR", a concept I first learned of from [Bay Area Buggs](https://www.youtube.com/user/Bayareabugg
Read More. Published: September 05, 2016.
KSP Craft Submissions Fixed!
Turns out I had a small bug with the craft submissions where user's weren't getting their IDs attached to an uploaded craft. In addition, several submissions occurred before the user ID stuff or before I fixed this bug meant that there were a lot of craft in the database that people didn't have access to. I've gone through and made sure every submission is properly attached to an account where I could.
Of course, some people have made submissions without an account and some will no doubt cont
Read More. Published: September 04, 2016.
How does this thing work, anyhow?
And by "this thing", I mean my website, not this blog (although, that is part of it).
- The core is an Ubuntu server running on Linode at the time of writing.
- Then Nginx is used as a proxy for..
- OpenResty, which is itself a fork of Nginx bundled with several modules for working on websites using Lua.
- The site is built in a framework called Lapis*, which is gr
Read More. Published: September 03, 2016.
Ooh what's this almost shiny (but not quite) thing here? Why it's a blog! I made myself a micro-blogging thing. So now I can rant here instead of on Tumblr. Or in addition to Tumblr. I don't really use Tumblr to be honest.
If you're just stumbling across my website...well, check out my YouTube instead, as it currently has a lot more on it. Or head over to the KSP crafts that have been submitted here for me to review on m
Read More. Published: September 02, 2016.